5.07.2009

TAKA-1 arrived

After a long wait the car has eventually arrived. Look at the black grill I asked the dealer to install for me. It looks so nice with the white background. The wheel is clean for now but already gathering brake dust after a 30km drive today.

You can see Leah my dealer lady on the phone selling cars!~

I also received a delivery gift. I asked if there were any freebies. So there it is. It is low quality fabric but there is an alloy wheel like wheelie wheel… and a BMW badge.

 

Then we set the kids seats. See Hung has a new harness in my car. They quickly went asleep as the car is quiet.

Finally I took some pictures of the portable sat nav, which is just a re-batched Garmin Nuvi. It is rather nice coz it is a word recognition model, so it was about $700 2 years ago when we got our old Garmin. It now prob not worth much. It is bluetooth able too, but the car has voice recognition phone system and it works well. I even dial home by calling the number using voice only.

  

More photos in good location soon.

 

No comments: